Save up to 65% off published cruise prices plus additional benefits and bonuses!
This means that you not only get to have fun for less on the cruise, but you may also bring your family or friends along and have fun together for much less. While saving money booking your cruise, all that money saved can go towards shopping, food, or even entertainment while on the cruise which allows Hotels Etc. to save you money on the entirety of your vacation and not just the transportation! Go ahead and make that bucket list trip by having a multitude of destinations, cruise lines, discounts plus additional benefits and bonuses at your disposal.
Our cruise lines include but are not limited to Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean International, Disney Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Crystal Cruises, Celebrity Cruise, Windstar Cruises, France Cruises, and many many more. Some of these cruises go to destinations such as Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua, the Bahamas, and many more outside the Caribbean. Enjoy last-minute cruise discounts if you are planning a quick, random cruise trip somewhere. Get started on securing your passport because a trip out of the country is coming your way for very little money!
Our cruise discounts are worth every penny of the membership alone just so you can enjoy life on the sea for as little as possible:
Carnival Cruise Lines allows you to receive 4% cashback on every cruise vacation booked; Royal Caribbean allows 4% cashback on international trips as well.
Some cruise lines such as Disney Cruise which if fun for the whole family and Celebrity Cruise, allow up to 4% back in vacation rewards to be earned which could then be used of course to get less expensive or even free vacations through the same cruise line.
Other cruise lines offer the cashback or reward incentive PLUS special monthly deals or offers that they put into our program. As well as the discounts, the cruises are all-inclusive which means you get all you can eat and drink the entire time, therefore, you earn some money back for the entire trip.
Along with the cruises, Hotels Etc. also offers discounts on tours in many destinations worldwide that you could be stopping in which would allow for even more family fun. Depending on the destination you are going to, tours such as sightseeing around cities, dolphin or marine sightseeing tours, parasailing or hang gliding, airboat tours, and even more once you dive into our system and search locally for your specific area or region.
The best thing is that our rewards system applies to cruises as well as everything else in our databases which alone should be another reason to join Hotels Etc. today since you will be rewarded back instantly for every $1 that is spent on our site.
Due to COVID, most people across the world were not allowed to travel this past year therefore, Hotels Etc. is ready to make next year yours while also saving you money by giving you access to a variety of thousands of discounts! Go ahead and join today so you can start saving and planning on all these trips you’ve wanted, there is a no better time than now to make those everlasting memories !
- Focus: Breaking Travel News interview: Bernadette Romulo-Puyat, minister of tourism, the Philippines
- Focus: BTN interview: Vivian Cheung, executive director airport operations, Hong Kong International Airport
- News: Port Authority of Jamaica celebrates World Travel Awards success
- News: CAA unveils Heathrow price control proposals
- News: CMA launches court action against Teletext Holidays
- News: Heathrow Airport renews NATS partnership
- News: Fiji latest destination to reopen to tourism
- News: Asia and Oceania winners unveiled at World Travel Awards
- News: The London Project prepares for Ain Dubai debut
- News: MAG launches carbon offset scheme with CarbonClick
- News: Timor-Leste celebrates national day at Expo 2020
- News: Aer Lingus partners with British Airways Holidays
- News: Rodriguez to step down from Marriott after two decades
- Focus: Breaking Travel News investigates: Jamaica celebrates at World Travel Awards
- Focus: That hotel Wi-Fi Is unsafe. Learn why