Terms and Conditions
You must accept these terms and conditions and sign off on your exclusive agreement before you begin operations in your territory.
- Non-Compete/ Non-Solicitation
You agree that following the termination of this Agreement for any reason, Licensee shall not, for a period of 5 years from the date of termination, for himself, or on behalf of any other person, partnership, company, corporation or other entity, contact any supplier or customer of Hotels Etc., directly or indirectly, or aid, abet or assist any other person or entity in contacting any supplier or customer of Hotels Etc., for the purpose of initiating, engaging in or furthering competition with the business of Hotels Etc.
You also agree not to modify, add to, or otherwise change any aspect of the business of Hotels Etc. including but not limited to products and services without the prior written consent of Hotels Etc., Inc. corporate office. You must also agree not to create, attempt to create, or participate directly or indirectly in regard to any other program during the length of this agreement and any renewal thereof without exception.
- shall not accept employment with or directly or indirectly organize or participate in the organization of any firm, partnership, corporation, joint venture, sole proprietorship or other business entity if such firm, partnership, corporation, joint venture, sole proprietorship or entity is engaged or to be engaged in any business, conduct or activity in competition with that of the business of Hotel Etc for a period of 4 years
- shall not, directly or indirectly, either individually or as a consultant, employee, partner, owner, officer or stockholder, or in any other capacity whatsoever with respect to any person, firm, partnership, corporation, joint venture, sole proprietorship or other business entity within the Territory. You can't engage in or aid, assist or abet others in engaging in any business, conduct or activity in competition with the business of Hotels Etc.
For purposes of this Section, "competition with the business of Hotels Etc" shall mean engaging in online or telemarketing of discounts, memberships or other services relating to the discount, coupon industry
- No Partnership
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed in any way for any purpose to constitute the parties hereto as partners in the conduct of any business or otherwise.
- Obligation and commitment
Exclusive Licensee understands the commitment required in order to ensure the growth of Hotels Etc. These requirements and commitments are but not limited to:
- You will be required to solicit, negotiate, and deploy discounts within your territory.
- You will not build, manage or maintain any other type of discount membership program without the prior consent of the corporate office. Please refer to the no -compete clause in section 1 of said terms.
- You are not permitted to change, edit, alter, modify, or replace the following pages on your site including but not limited to: Registration page, business submission page, Log in Page, International office page and or domain name without the prior written consent from Hotels Etc.,Inc. and its officers
- You understand that you will not sign or bind into any legal contract with a 3rd party without the written approval from Hotels Etc., Inc.
- You also understand that deceiving, stealing, misleading, in appropriate marketing or anything that would otherwise jeopardize the name and reputation of Hotels Etc., will be a cause for immediate termination from Hotels Etc.
If any of the above terms and conditions are altered, tampered with or otherwise not performed then your agreement will and can be terminated.