Members save over 20% off tickets! Come visit Wachusett Mountain where you will experience 2,006 foot elevation. Our snowmaking system of advanced HKD Tower Guns blankets 100% of our terrain with huge mounds of natural-feeling snow. With these technologically-advanced guns and new state-of-the-art compressor system, we offer reliable conditions all season long.
Mountain FactsSummit Elevation:?2,006 Feet?Vertical Drop:?1,000 Feet?Trails:?22?
- Skiable Acres - 110
- 30% Novice, 40% Intermediate, 30% Advanced
- The longest trail is 1 1/2 miles on "Balance Rock"
- Wide variety of terrain that exists for skiers of all abilities
Grooming:?- A fleet of 6 snow grooming vehicles manicure the trails two times each day?
- Uphill capacity of more than 9,200 skiers per hour, including 3 high speed quad chair lifts (the only 3 in Massachusetts)
- Polar Express: high-speed quad chair > 4,500 Feet
- Minuteman Express: high-speed quad chair > 3,700 Feet
- Monadnock Express: high-speed quad chair > 2,500 Feet
- Vickery Bowl: triple chair >1,500 Feet
- Ollie's: carpet > 300 Feet
- Easy Rider: carpet > 500 Feet
- Beginner: pony lift > 350 Feet
- Polar Playground: carpet > 200 Feet (open for Polar Kids participants only)