Visit the nation’s largest county fair! The L.A.
County Fair offers a great carnival, 19 nights of entertainment with the
End of Summer Concert Series, and an array of attractions and exhibits
- Our Body: Live Healthy, a museum-quality exhibit that offers guests
an amazing look at human anatomy and the advantage of living healthy
using human specimens.
- Shark Encounter, featuring live sharks in a 5,000-gallon tank and an exhibit on the fascinating Great White shark.
- FairView Farms, where city folk come face-to-face with farm life, including cuddly critters and agriculture exploration.
- Mojo’s Jungle, which features our resident Capuchin monkey pal Mojo and many of her exotic animal friends.
- Food, food and more food, including deep-fried Kool Aid, the famous
maple bacon donut, and everything else that is ooey, gooey,
covered-in-chocolate and on-a-stick.
Sept. 3 - Oct. 2, 2011
Open Labor Day weekend, closed subsequent Mondays and Tuesdays (23 days and nights)
Horse Racing, Sept. 8 - 26 (tentative)
Carnival closes after posted Fair closing time
Sunday (Labor Day Weekend) 10 a.m. - midnight
Monday (Labor Day Weekend) 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesdays noon - 10 p.m.
Thursdays noon - 11 p.m., buildings close at 10 p.m.
Fridays noon - midnight, buildings close at 11 p.m.
Saturdays 10 a.m. - midnight , buildings close at 11 p.m.
Sundays 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.