Best Membership clubs
Getting a place in a good hotel membership clubs isn’t easy to get and those who get enjoy a lot of perks in travel and a lot of discounts elsewhere as well. You need to have a lot of money to get into a membership club however there are a few programs available that is not expensive and can help you save a great deal of money. The rewards that your earn will weigh out everything else.
Here are some of the best membership clubs that anyone can join-
* Marriott rewards- Marriott being one of the largest hotel chains on earth having its lavish 5 stars in United States, Canada, Asia and Europe makes it one of the most famous and best rewards program. As a member of the program, you will earn reward points on your stay in any one of the 18 affiliated member brands such as the Courtyard Marriott and Ritz-Carlton. You get an additional night free on booking of four consecutive nights. The points you earn can be spent on spa or dining gift cards or Marriott merchandise. Marriott has extended the rewards program to procure air miles on Delta SkyMiles and United MileagePlus.
* IHG rewards- the InterContinental Hotel Group rewards club is another very famous club which caters to all the travelers who hop frequently in cities such as New York, London, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami. IGH club has a huge 4,600 strength network of hotels which includes the world famous Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn. This program has a lot of ways to use your points such as hotel stays to air miles or online purchase coupons. The IHG Rewards Club MasterCard from Chase would let you earn hotel stay points on everyday purchases.
* Best Western Rewards- all above membership clubs are meant for business travelers with loads of money in their pockets. Best Western Rewards program is aimed towards budget-travelers and budget-minded business. Best Western hotel group has a worldwide chain of more than 4000 hotels in 100+ countries. Members can earn points by staying any of those hotels or by using Best Western partner services which includes car rentals and even flower delivery or by purchasing goods on a Best Western Rewards MasterCard. Points can used spent on stay on any of the Best Western hotels. Also the club is affiliated to Southwest airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines, thus members have an option to exchange their points for air miles.
* Club Carlton- Carlton is one more of those famous hotel chains with more than 1000 hotel properties around the globe. The club caters to the travelers who stay often at Radisson, Park Plaza or Country Inns or suites owned by Carlton. This rewards program is benefitted by those who travel to Europe as Carlton has hotels in all of the Europe’s major cities apart from the many United States properties. Points called Gold Points are earned on stay or on food and beverages charged on the room you are staying. A Club Carlton Visa credit card will allow you to earn Gold Points on everyday purchases. These points can be exchanged for future stays in any of the club’s affiliated hotels or room upgrades or movie rentals. Now they have introduced air miles through Club Carltons partner firms.
* Travel Clubs – There are a lot of travel clubs on the internet however most of the travel membership clubs on the market limit you to your usage or only has contracts with certain brands or locations. When searching for the right travel club we encourage you to look at the time in business and their BBB ratings as this will play a major role in how much money you can save and how frequent you can use the membership card. If you are trying to find information on who has the best membership club then I would begin your research at one of the most stable companies on the net which is Hotels Etc.